Arthur Spriggs Van Truck and Bus are an approved multi franchise Commercial dealership based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
As our new Parts Manager you will oversee and develop a small but friendly team which will see you working 5 days 8.00am to 18.00pm.
40k-50k per annum
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE
This is a senior position within our business reporting directly into the General Manager and Director.
This role will be responsible for formulating and executing all parts ‘outward and internal facing’ sales strategy and significantly driving forward the financial performance of the function.
The role demands a review of current approaches and practices, actively exploring new and alternative initiatives with a primary focus on delivering benchmark parts sales and industry leading financial performance across all sites.
You will be responsible for health and safety of your team and area and promote safe working at all times.
Motivational leadership and the ability to influence the key stakeholders within the function is a critical part of this role as is the ability to demonstrably show the return on investment.
Working closely with the Director and Leadership Team partners and customers you will be responsible for a diverse team that will deliver robust parts sales growth, margin targets and a high level of customer service in line with our business strategy.
Overall responsibility for the customer satisfaction, financial performance and relationship with the suppliers and franchise partners and staff.
Focus areas include but not exclusive to.
- Colleague and Customer Satisfaction.
- A high-performance sales culture supported with development plans aligned with the Business values.
- Observe, encourage, and inspire front counter parts sales team to secure customer loyalty, utilising all sales tools available to achieve budget, sales growth and margin.
- Monitor and measure individual team performance levels through KPI measurement around call handling, sales value, GP and lost sales.
- Work with the Management team to ensure maximum efficiency is delivered to workshop counter operations and that sales growth opportunities are identified and maximised.
- Manage the field-based staff to ensure that they are effectively planned and utilised.
- Target customers are identified by the inhouse and manufacturers systems.
- Target customer sales performance and communicate weekly
- Ensure staff personal development plans are maintained and achievable to meet their own personal goals and the business targets.
- Ensure that impress stocks are checked on a regular basis, maximising the opportunity to deliver sales growth from the investment.
- Work with the franchise partner systems to ensure customers are well informed and provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Sales performance is in line with the manufacturer and organisations expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Benefits: Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday
- Company vehicle allowance